Are you a current Elizabethtown College freshman, sophomore, or junior interested in obtaining scholarships for your next academic year? Look no further, NAG has your answer!
Applications are now open for the Nuts About Granola Innovation Scholarship.
About the Scholarship:
The annual Nuts About Granola® Innovation Scholarship will be funded by a portion of the proceeds from the co-branded, E-town Carrot Cake Granola. It will be awarded to a full-time Elizabethtown College student who demonstrates innovative thinking, creativity and a passion for healthy living.
This year's theme: Incorporating Healthy Eating Into a College Lifestyle
"Healthy eating can mean many things to many people. Nuts About Granola is an advocate for a whole food diet, one rich in fresh foods free of artificial ingredients, additives and preservatives. They work to educate consumers on the benefits of real food as well as offer a selection of products to aid a healthy lifestyle. It can be a challenge to maintain good eating habits in a college environment with buffet style dining halls, crazy class schedules and the stress of a full academic load. This year’s scholarship challenges students to take a photo of an innovative way a student can incorporate healthy eating into their college lifestyle."
The winner will be awarded a $500 academic scholarship.
• Must be a current full-time student at Elizabethtown College.
• Open to First Year, Sophomore and Junior students in all majors.
• Sign-on to the Nuts About Granola® Facebook page at: www.facebook.com/NutsAboutGranola
• Submit an image that represents innovative ways to incorporate healthy eating into college life. The image must be original.
• Include a 140 (or less) character description of why it is a healthy eating practice in a college lifestyle.
• Multiple submissions are permissible. • The application period is March 1-31, 2013. • The award recipient will be announced at
the Annual Student Awards Day on April 17, 2013