We are currently looking for qualified applicants for the following positions:
Production Associate - Part-time
We are looking for individuals who like to work in an active, fast-paced work environment to help us make our handcrafted products. While food service experience is a plus, we are really looking for energetic team members that work well together and can maintain our fun and friendly business culture. To apply, please fill out and return both of these documents to email@example.com or fax them to 717-327-4204 or mail them to 46 W Philadelphia St. York PA 17401 Attn: jobs.
Plant Manager - Full-time
We are looking for a full-time plant manager to join our rock star team to help transition Nuts About Granola into our new facility and facilitate growth over the next few years.
Our goal is to place the most qualified individual in the position according to the needs of the company. The following will be evaluated:
1) Culinary - you will serve as a production shift manager and be required to make quality decisions based on the "A standard" product.
2) Business - reading, writing, communication, technology - you will assist CEO and COO with non-production tasks as assigned.
3) Management /leadership - you will manage part-time employees, inventory, shipping/receiving and more.
4) Mechanical inclination - you will perform building maintenance, evaluate and make small repairs.
5) Physical ability - you will participate in daily production, lift 50-100 lbs, and move 2,000 lbs. pallets.
Please click here for the official job description and detailed qualifications.
To apply, please send resumes, cover letters and the signed job description to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 717-327-4204 or mail them to 46 W Philadelphia St. York PA 17401 Attn: jobs.
The cover letter should speak to your qualifications in the five areas listed above as well as any minimum salary and benefit requirements you may have. Nuts About Granola is a small but fast growing company that maintains a triple bottom line mentality of balancing people, planet and profits. We are looking for a candidate who shares our passion for good food, helping our community and respecting our environment all while growing a successful company. At this time, we can offer an entry level salary that will grow as the company does.